Saturday, August 27, 2005

Uh Oh.

I met and talked to the CUTEST boy last night. I'd met him before but we never really talked. I always see him out, but I'd never speak. Well, last night ... we talked. And he was really cool.

And 3 guesses what his name is! If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you're probably laughing right now cuz U already know. (right, BL?)

So, it's 10 am, I'm about to go to New Jersey with my family for the weekend, I still need to pack, and obviously, since I'm actually sitting here writing about it, someone is on my mind.

Shit. I love it. And I hate it. But I really love it. But, God, do I hate it! Holla if U hear me!

I'm gonna call him. And if we go on a date, please God, don't let him end it with a handshake.

"I can't figure out just what 2 do when the cause and cure is U." - SWV, Weak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home